The Club’s Dress Code does not wish to restrict members and their guests; however, we do politely ask that visitors adhere to our smart casual dress code. Please review the following guidelines to ensure that you and your guests are appropriately dressed.
- Smart jeans are permitted, as are smart trainers, but only when worn with sufficiently smart attire.
- Smart shorts are permitted, but only when worn with sufficiently smart attire.
- Suitcases, large bags and gym bags must be deposited in the cloakroom and are not permitted in the Club unless a private room has been booked in advance.
- Over coats, anoraks, cloaks, and general outer-wear must be deposited in the cloakroom and will not be permitted in the Club.
- Umbrellas must be left at reception.
- Ripped jeans are not permitted.
- Sportswear and leisurewear are not acceptable.
- Hats of any kind are not permitted.
- Flip flops/flat sandals are not permitted.
Our reception team reserve the right to turn away Members and their guests if they are deemed to be unsuitably dressed.
If you have any questions about our dress code, please contact our front of house team on 020 7952 6000