The Club’s Dress Code is not meant to restrict members and their guests, however, we do politely ask that visitors adhere to our smart casual dress code. Smart casual attire is well-fitting, polished business wear with casual elements.
Please review the following guidelines to ensure that you are appropriately dressed. Please note that it is very important for this message to be passed on to all visitors you have coming into the club.
All members of our Front of House team reserve the right to turn away members and their guests if they are deemed to be unsuitably dressed. Management reserves the right to cancel memberships of those who repeatedly fail to adhere to this dress code.
- Smart, plain, leather (or leather style) fashion trainers – accompanied with a predominately smart outfit
- Smart shorts – but only when worn with sufficiently smart attire
- Solid colour, smart jeans and chinos
- Plain T-shirt & polo shirts (with very small logos) preferably accompanied with tailored jacket
- Distressed ripped denim
- Sportswear, Athleticwear and Leisurewear (including hoodies)
- Hats of any kind
- Flip flops/sliders and gym/sport shoes
- Unkempt footwear and ill-fitting clothing of any kind
- Heavily branded and graphic t-shirts
OTHER HOUSE RULES:
- Suitcases, large bags, and gym bags must be deposited in the cloakroom and are not permitted in the Club unless a private room has been booked in advance
- Over coats, anoraks, cloaks, and general outerwear must be deposited in the cloakroom on entry
- Umbrellas must be left at reception
If you have any questions about our dress code, please contact our front of house team on 020 7952 6000